Sunday, April 10, 2011

I’m Lovin’ It!

We recently moved into our new downsized house. As part of the downsizing, we ditched the land-line telephone and DirecTV. (It seems the only thing on TV these days is 'reality' shows; be they medical shows about somebody who let their ass grow to the size of Volkswagen Beetle or just some alcoholics from New Jersey getting sh1tfaced in front of a camera while Bruce Jenner looks retarded.) So now I watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart on the internet. (Damn, no channel surfing during commercials.) But, I have learned something from a commercial.

What does your $50 bottle of wine and a Big Mac have in common? Here it is and I quote, "McDonalds Big Mac is handcrafted for that one of a kind taste and made just for you!"

Wow, does your precious wine taste like a cheap hamburger? Maybe, just maybe, this hackneyed word can be removed from the winery lexicon once and forever.


 

You can bet, "I'm lovin' it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment